Wild Canada Nature Camps runs every Tuesday and Thursday of July and August in the morning from 10:00-noon. This summer camp experience is like no other! Each day holds a different theme discovering local animals and plants. Activities may include nature walks, handicrafts, caring for nature and games in Willow Park Ecology Centre. We’ll include our celebration of 20 years of nature conservation and engaging programming through our “Butterflies Matter” campaign. Bring your children to experience the boundless benefits that only nature and the outdoors can provide! Take a break or join us as your child(ren) enjoy our weekly programs. For children ages 4 – 12 years old.
We require registration by the preceding Friday. Book as many sessions as you can ahead of time to ensure your spot. Register online for a one or more weeks, or the whole summer!
Full schedule below:
- July 3: Learning to grow and care for vegetables – start your own garden!
- July 5: Pond critters of Willow Park, who are they?
- July 10: Important garden friends.
- July 12: Red fish, blue fish, who lives in the credit?
- July 17: Having fun practicing the 3R’S.
- July 19: In the woods.
- July 24: The Credit River, how did it get its name?
- July 26: Nature’s music!
- July 31: From caterpillars to flying beauties & caring for our Monarch’s.
- August 2: Our slithering friends.
- August 7: Getting to know our birds.
- August 9: Who made this track?
- August 14: Dragonflies protect us!
- August 16: Buzz buzz in nature.
- August 21: Foragers of the meadow.
- August 23: Garden harvest party, mmm.
Register for July/August using the STORE tab