Join in this Public consultation to review and give feedback about 4 relatively new projects – below. The facilitator is Glenn Pothier. Kevin Okimi, Manager of Parks and Open Space will address the purpose of the session. Then there will be a historical overview by Mark Rowe, followed by 4 x 15 minute table talks about the projects. The Town organized this, in part, to create a platform to develop a steering committee to oversee and coordinate the many projects in the Norval community.
New Projects are
1. Credit Valley Trail – Jacob Pries, Credit Valley Conservation Foundation
2. Manse Project – Lois Fraser/Mark Rowe, Esquesing historical-society
3. Upper Canada College Trail – Brent Evans, Upper Canada College
4. Norval Park Re-Design – Kathy Gastle/Carolyn Martin
Existing projects as displays are
1. Willow Park Ecology Centre
2. ActiveEasy – Town project to encourage active living
Register with Heather Kaufmann, Community Development Supervisor, Town of Halton Hills at HKaufmann@haltonhills.ca.
Norval Outdoor School, 10444 Winston Churchill Blvd, Norval, ON L0P 1K0, Canada